A safe visit to Lets Meet Again
We do our utmost to receive everyone safely, responsibly and hospitably in the Grote Kerk
Based on the vaccination rate, we apply the provisions of the RIVM / Government that will apply this September. The number of visitors simultaneously present in the Grote Kerk will be streamlined and monitored, whether or not by means of a vaccination passport. (We are a flow-through event.) If there is still a need to work with “Timeslots” then we will All agreements regarding a safe visit to LET's MEET AGAIN are described in the HOUSE RULES below.
- Come to the fair only if you are healthy. If you have been ill or suffer from a cold in the past two weeks, postpone your visit for a while.
- Make use of the proposed walking route in the Grote Kerk and follow the instructions of our employees.
- -Disinfect your hands upon arrival. Disinfectants are available in the Grote Kerk.
- -Pay preferably with pin or mobile phone.
- Wash your hands regularly – Cough and sneeze on the inside of the elbow – Do not shake hands – Use tissue paper and throw them away immediately
If you do not comply with these house rules, we request that you leave the fair.
Your own Responsability
The responsibility is in our own common interest and a shared responsibility. This is only possible if everyone responsibly complies with the guidelines and the house rules. The house rules are intended to prevent.